Art Director • University of Wisconsin Colleges
- Provided creative conception and direction in launching eight enrollment-based campaigns, incorporating various media channels.
- Supervised graphic designer and graphic design intern, fostering creativity and autonomy while prioritizing workload and establishing timelines.
- Created and established a brand style guide to ensure consistent and congruous branding amongst satellite campuses and media partners.
- Negotiated pricing with print vendors to keep projects affordable and
Senior Graphic Designer • University of Wisconsin Colleges
January 2013—March 2016
- Collaborated with colleagues to reconstruct the institutional marketing budgets to optimize spending while maintaining enrollment benchmarks.
- Produced hundreds of digital display ads, static and animated, for cross-media integration with Pandora, Google display, and Facebook.
- Initiated digital asset management software, centralizing visual content (branding, photos, etc.) to establish brand consistency.
Graphic Designer • University of Wisconsin Colleges
January 2013—July 2014
- Designed and orchestrated the production of over 250 printed pieces as a central unit and encompassing 14 individual campuses.
- Redesigned and revitalized the website, incorporating a modern style while focusing on optimal delivery of content and a more robust user experience.
- Overhauled the visual identity and structure of over 50 email templates to comply with brand guidelines and increase deliverability.
Graphic Designer • pc/nametag, inc.
June 2010—January 2013
- Amended 17 product catalogs, including over 500 new product photographs and several layout designs.
- Created 20 product prototype diagrams as well as end-use diagrams in accordance with product developer’s instructions.
- Updated photography of websites’ top 200 products and optimized copy for maximum SEO and inter-website searchability.
- Developed 28 marketing videos, from recording, post-production editing, to incorporating motion graphics, voiceovers and soundtracks.
- Designed and coded 18 marketing emails, ensuring optimal download speeds and viewability across all email providers.
- Compiled a core list of keywords describing company products and services; trained PPC management company on product functionality.
Graphic Artist/Marketing Publicist • Florida State University, School of Dance
October 2008—July 2009
- Completed time-sensitive graphic design requests of promotional materials for departmental performances such as posters, advertisements, flyers, programs, postcards, etc.
- Designed the annual School of Dance magazine, distributed to 5000+ alumni and over 75 dance programs across Florida.
- Mentored 8 School of Dance graduate students through designing promotional print materials, writing press releases and general marketing tactics.
- Wrote 25 press releases in support of School of Dance performances.
- Maintained the department website: updated calendars, created header images, posted recent department news, etc.
Graphic Artist • Florida State University, College of Nursing
October 2006—October 2008
- Carried out the conception and design of various projects, including but not limited to newsletters, t-shirts, ads, brochures, posters, billboards, etc.
- Redesigned college website, implementing a faculty/staff directory, integrated department news, and streamlined the online application.
- Designed and produced content for the annual College of Nursing magazine covering past year’s events, publications and award recipients.
- Wrote, compiled, and designed over 80 weekly newsletters for Nursing students, faculty, staff and alumni.